NITE TRACK Marine
With NITE TRACK on board your boat, you’ll have a crystal-clear view of what lies ahead, even in near-perfect darkness. NITE TRACK uses charge-coupled device (CDD) technology to provide a night-vision system that lets you see objects — and even word — clearly in the dark.
NITE TRACK Marine is a fixed mount system. It’s gives you a hands-free, real-time video feed with near perfect depth of field, which means you’ll have greater situational awareness
Having NITE track on your boat means you never have to race the sunset home. You can stay out as late as you like, knowing that you’ll be able to come in safely, no matter how dark it gets.
- Affordable: NITE TRACK costs less than 3rd generation hand-held night vision devices and much less than remotely mounted thermal imagers.
- Hands-free operation
- High Resolution: See more than just silhouettes. Nite Track™ reveals the details in your surroundings.
- No image wash-out
- Better full-time situational awareness compared to hand-held devices.
- Better safety
- Available in 2 color options, white or black.
What's in the Box?
Nite Track Marine is shipped in a crush proof mailer that contains the following;
- Nite Track Marine Sensor w/RAM mount attached.
- 25 Foot cable with termination leads and an attached video output cable.
- Connection Diagram
|Peak Spectral Response:||Approx. 650 nanometers (nm)|
|Minimum Illumination:||.00005 Lux|
|Pixels:||752 (V) x 582 (H)|
|Field of View:||14°|
|Interchangeable Lenses:||Yes, C or CS mount|
|Power:||12v DC @ 200 milli-amps|
|Housing:||Anodized Aluminum/powder coated. Available in white or black.|
|Sensor Dimensions:||8”L x 2”H X 3.5”W|
|Operating Temp:||10° F to 120° F|
|Cable Length:||20’, Custom lengths available|
|Cable Jacket:||TPE/Rubber, Shielded video|