NITE TRACK ProKit
NITE TRACK uses charge-coupled device (CCD) technology to provide a night-vision system that lets you see objects — and even words — clearly in the dark. With NITE TRACK ProKit, you can quickly mount a cutting-edge night-vision device to small watercraft or land-based vehicles like an ATV.
NITE TRACK ProKit Marine is a portable system that takes only minutes to mount or unmount, letting you move it between vehicles with ease. It gives you a hands-free, real-time video feed with near perfect depth of field, which means you’ll have greater situational awareness when you’re out
- Affordable: NITE TRACK costs less than 3rd generation hand-held night vision devices and much less than remotely mounted thermal imagers.
- Portability: The sensor unit has a RAM Mount that lets you switch between a suction cup or a tough claw—you can mount it quickly and easily to any size boat.
- Hands-free operation
- High Resolution: See more than just silhouettes. Nite Track™ reveals the details in your surroundings.
- No image wash-out
- Better full-time situational awareness compared to hand-held devices.
- Better safety
- Available in 2 color options, white or black.
- Nite Track Camera Unit with RAM short arm
- 7 inch HD Flat Screen monitor with RAM short arm
- RAM suction mounts (2)
- RAM Tough Claw mount
- Control Module with:
- IR on/off
- Monitor jack
- Video output jack
- 12vdc Power jack
- Cable connector to Camera
- Rechargeable 6 hour Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- Hook-up instructions
- 1 year warranty
|Minimum Illumination:||.00005 Lux|
|Field of View:||14°|
|Power:||12v DC @ 200 milli-amps|
|Housing:||Anodized Aluminum/powder coated. Available in white or black.|
|Dimensions:||8” L x 2”H x 3.5” W|
|Operating Temp:||10° F to 120° F|
|Cable Length:||10’, Custom lengths available|
|Cable Jacket:||TPE/Rubber, Shielded video|